Our unique skill
In this day and age, acquiring various skills is more important than acquiring extensive knowledge. Skills are what help you get ahead and succeed in our modern world. In academia, researchers speak of “soft skills” – types of social capabilities – that are the keys to success. Some skills are external to us, but there are important skills that are our internal tools, and each one of us has these tools inside. Above them all, the central tool that we have is our willpower, that strong force that motivates us and leads us. As strange as it sounds, this is the one skill that we never learn about at any school…
In this course, we will begin to learn exactly how this intricate system [the human body – you and me] works – and progressing from there, we will understand how we can operate this system. We will learn how to swim through life in the direction that we want to go and to aim for the goal that we are dreaming to reach.
In this course, you will begin to learn how to empower the skill that makes you unique as a human being, to set goals, to meet them and in short – to have more control over your life!
- You will become familiar with the first two levels, which enable human beings to control the world around them and do as they please.
- You will discover the deep meaning of this human advantage and learn how to leverage it to jump to a higher level.
- You will understand the reason for the inner struggles that take place inside of you.
- You will recognize where your freedom of choice comes from, and discover how far you can go.
- You will practice controlling your willpower.
In short, this is your opportunity to take a closer look at the factors influencing you from the inside. It’s your chance to identify the inner strengths hidden within you and learn how to utilize them to your best advantage.
During the course, we will touch upon understanding the complexity of man, and we will try to explore and understand how the spiritual side in us is able to cause our physical side to take action? If the power of our thoughts cannot move a physical object that is outside of the person, then how do your thoughts make you move? We will deal with this question by exploring a new dimension, related to the chain of secret-keepers of the Jewish nation. We will encounter the stories of blind people and hear how they perceive their surroundings and what we can learn from them to help us answer our main question. We will begin to deal with the topic of freedom of choice, one of the amazing powers that only we, human beings, possess, in contrast with all of the other strong forces in nature. Finally, we will conclude by connecting all of these ideas to one dimension and we will sum up with a fascinating exercise that will help us control our willpower.
To internalize the deep subject matter of the course, we have divided the course into “small portions” and added examples and real-life comparisons – all to help you absorb the material better.
You will also find questions in each part that will help you focus on the material learned and which essentially explain the core ideas of the current lesson. You can find the answers to these questions in your email when you finish watching the entire course. In general, we recommend listening to the course quickly at first, and then going back and contemplating each part by re-listening to them and simultaneously searching for the answers to the questions.
The course has been carefully organized so that without any prior knowledge, anyone can develop the strongest power that we all have inside, our willpower. The plan is to complete this course with relevant exercises that will be the first practical step toward self-control.
You can view the full details and the contents of the course according to the different lessons further down on this page.
What are the requirements?
- Come to the course with an open mind and willingness to be exposed to ‘old-new’ truths.
- No prerequisite knowledge needed.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the deeper levels within me.
- Characterize the uniqueness of man based on these deep levels.
- Live life in an uplifted way by fully understanding these deep levels.
- Utilize these insights to practice and strengthen my self-control.
- Define the primary goals in life and learn how to live the moment in the most optimal way.
- Recognize the deep meaning of our presence as human beings in the world.
- At the end of the course, there is a special exercise to practice controlling your willpower.
What is the target audience?
- This course is meant for people who desire to take control of their lives, and focuses on internal self-control.
- Those who are interested in being exposed to a special, esoteric way of thinking that has been passed down secretly for almost 5000 years.
- Anyone who wants to improve their relationship with themselves.
- Anyone who wants to improve their relationship with others.
- This course is suitable for anyone who wants to live their life in a way that is infused with meaning.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 5
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Self
Section 1: The different elements within us.
"Everybody needs a principle goal for living"
Section 2: You, we, can talk !!!
Thought and speech are a hint of a dimension that lies beyond the physical senses.
Section 3: Generosity & Altruism
Where did this feeling came from?
Section 4: Nature and Man
[Is faith in G-d forced on human beings?]
Section 5: Practice... Practice.... Practice
We can't Stay at the theoretical level !
Section 6: BONUS