Your Sources Of Knowledge For Full Awareness
Thinking Patterns in Ancient Hebrew Prophecy
The Path to Significant Learning
In the 17th century, Jean Jacques Rousseau wrote the following words:
“At Sorbonne University, there is no doubt that the prophecies about the messiah are referring to Jesus.
It is also clear to the Rabbis of Amsterdam, with the same degree of certainty, that they are not connected to Jesus at all!
I think that I will never know what the Jews truly claim as long as they do not have their own free country, study halls and universities where they can speak and discuss without fear. Only then will we be able to know what they say.” [Emile 4]
Indeed, the Hebrew nation has returned to its land, despite everyone’s expectations, and is finally beginning to share with the world the secrets that preserved it and the insights it lives by!
In this course, you will encounter the earliest fundamental that relates to every person, regardless of their gender, race, color or anything else. In the end, we are all children of the same father!
This course will delve into the nature of the relationship that every person has with himself, with his fellow man and with God.
- You will become familiar with the obstacles that are preventing you from absorbing and internalizing the new things that you learn.
- You will find the way to connect to the Source of all life and live a happier life.
- You will understand the source of your optimism so that you can maximally utilize it in your life.
- You will learn about the different parts that exist within us as human beings, and how to use them in the most effective way possible.
In short, this is your opportunity to encounter the authentic and unique way of thinking of the prophets of the Bible, to connect to the Source of all life and to turn your relationship with yourself and with those around you into Paradise – in your lifetime, today!
In the course, we will be exposed to the power of our senses, emotions and mind, and the extent that each of these parts, which we all possess, are limited and small in comparison with the amazing ability of connecting with what is beyond this world. We will begin to understand what has been missing from our world for 2,400 years already – the connection with the Creator and the prophecy that ceased at that time. We will discover the esoteric, secret way of thinking that has been transferred from generation to generation within the Hebrew nation. This way of thinking has given them the power to continue to survive, to the extent that they were able to return to the land of their forefathers after thousands of years. This phenomenon is unmatched in all of human history. What is their secret? In this course, we will begin to unlock these fundamental ideas.
We will also speak at length about self improvement, attachment, respect, appreciation and listening. Our goal is to strengthen every person and provide some answers to that which is challenging in today’s post-modern world. In order to ensure the deep content studied in the course is internalized, we have divided the course into “small portions” and added examples and comparisons from everyday life.
In addition, you will find questions at the end of each part that will help you focus on the material and which essentially highlight the core ideas in the section. In general, we recommend listening to the course once-through at first, and then going back to contemplate each part, listening to it again and looking for the answers to the questions.
We have carefully designed the course in a way that enables any person, without any prior background, to understand and internalize the ideas. There is no need for prior knowledge or a high IQ in order to participate in this course. This is one of the fundamental principles to the Hebrew nation – insights are spoken to the masses as a whole, not just to select individuals. You are also invited to be part of the elementary yet profound ideas that are exposed here!
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Self
Part 1 - A New Point of View
Technological advancement allows man to discover new, additional dimensions that eliminate doubts caused by questions that have been seriously contemplated throughout history. Today, science understands that there are other levels that are yet unknown to us. Similarly, the prophecy that was experienced by the Hebrew nation over 2,400 years ago, a reality that existed in the distant past, is another dimension, different than anything we can experience today. We strive to go back and become familiar with the ideas that it embodies. In this video, it will be possible to begin to experience the missing dimension, prophecy, which is the connection with the Creator.
- Lecture 1.1 The world is flat or round ?!
- Lecture 1.2 Script of: “The world is flat or round ?!” Locked
- Lecture 1.3 Going Back ?!
- Lecture 1.4 The differences between the prophecy and other types of thoughts Locked
- Lecture 1.5 Script of: “The differences between the prophecy and other types of thoughts” Locked
- Quiz 1.1 Summary questions for part 1 Locked
Part 2 - How Do We Gather Knowledge?
Post-modernism is built upon the assumption that every person has his own “story,” and there is no story that is more correct or right than another. Despite the fact that this is definitely a good start toward allowing others to live in peace, it still isn’t enough. By scanning the course of world history, we can see and recognize how man reached this deep understanding and how he is liable to lose his identity by exaggerating with the narrative idea.
- Lecture 2.1 How do we contact with the outside world? Locked
- Lecture 2.2 Script of: “How do we contact with the outside world?” Locked
- Lecture 2.3 Knowledge & the history of the world Locked
- Lecture 2.4 Script of: “Knowledge & the history of the world” Locked
- Lecture 2.5 Each individual’s subjective approach Locked
- Lecture 2.6 Script of: “Each individual’s subjective approach” Locked
- Lecture 2.7 Can we create a “correct” “narrative” in our chaotic world? Locked
- Lecture 2.8 Script of: “Can we create a “correct” “narrative” in our chaotic world?”
- Quiz 2.1 New Information Locked
Part 3 - Meaning of Creation and Providence
- Lecture 3.1 History internal viewpoint
- Lecture 3.2 Script of: “History internal viewpoint” Locked
- Lecture 3.3 Nature, Free Choice & Divine Guidance Locked
- Lecture 3.4 Script of: “Nature, Free Choice & Divine Guidance”
- Lecture 3.5 Depth observation of history Locked
- Lecture 3.6 Script of: “Depth observation of history” Locked
- Quiz 3.1 We are heading toward Growth and Redemption Locked
Part 4 - Senses, the Emotions and the Imagination
- Lecture 4.1 The story of four friends Locked
- Lecture 4.2 Script of: “The story of four friends” Locked
- Lecture 4.3 Meaning of Revelation Locked
- Lecture 4.4 Script of: “Meaning of Revelation” Locked
- Quiz 4.1 Underlying Principle Locked
- Lecture 4.5 What leads to optimism? Locked