You Are the Change!
What is Your Special Talent and How to Give it to the World
Learning how to enrich your life and add meaning that goes beyond your daily routine is no easy task. Physical exhaustion, constantly running after the basic elements of life and the race to accomplish everything we have to do wears all of us down and we end up slouching in front of the television or social media to “calm down” from the daily stress.
There’s a way to experience life much more meaningfully. It’s possible to feel a sense of purpose and break loose of the routine – to do things in a much more meaningful way.
- It’s always a good idea to ask ourselves – how do we want to be remembered after we leave this world? What will be the sentence that sums up what we did here? What have we left behind us?
- In this course, you’ll receive the push you need to add genuine content to your life!
In the different parts of the course, we will encounter inspiring ideas that will emphasize your importance as a human being, as someone who was brought to this world specifically during this period. Some of the ideas may sound familiar, and most of them will be new, derived from deep contemplation and a new-old understanding of the stories of the Bible. These fundamental ideas are based on explanations transferred in a concealed manner within the Hebrew (Israelite) nation, now permitted for sharing with the general public.
Optimism, hope, renewal – these are just some of the principles we will encounter in these videos, divided into “bite size pieces” so that the power they embody can be easily digested.
As you experience the different stages of the course, you will feel a sense of calm and tranquility that will radiate onto your life and influence those around you as well.
Finally, as we always end our courses, we will provide a practical exercise to bring the principles that we have learned down into our everyday lives.
Contents and Overview
The course is organized in a user-friendly way that enables anyone to use it as a springboard for growth!
After the introduction, the course is divided into two central parts in which we will encounter concepts such as:
- the butterfly effect
- the importance of every piece
- the significance of every person in the world
- how to find my role here in the world
- how the freedom of choice within me can push me forward to infinite destinations
At the end of the course, we will give a practical exercise in order to give these ideas meaning here and now, in our reality.
Take the first step toward enriching your life and heading in the direction of true meaning.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 84
- Assessments Self
Part 1 - Introduction
- Lecture 1.1 How important we are! Locked
Part 2 - Total Chaos?! A bit of order…
According to the Bible, we are all children of the same father, Adam. What we would like to gain from this lecture is the central idea, which emphasizes the great significance of our presence here in the world. Afterward, in part 3, we can “go up a level,” delve deeper and draw infinite strength for personal empowerment.
- Lecture 2.1 Every small part Preview
- Quiz 2.1 Bringing out what you have inside Locked
- Lecture 2.2 What beliefs do you carry that may be holding you back? [Butterfly effect] Preview
- Lecture 2.3 What do you dream about? [you’re part of a big ‘Puzzle…’] Locked
- Lecture 2.4 What inspires you? [My role in life] Preview
- Lecture 2.5 If not now, when? Locked
- Lecture 2.6 [Noahide] Locked
Part 3 - The meaning of life and the power of free choice
Now, we’ve reached the main point. Until now, we encountered messages that are familiar and widespread in the world of personal coaching, often referred to as “mindfulness.” But still, all of the philosophers who developed various different methods to increase awareness and make life meaningful didn’t “grab the bull by its horns.” You’ll be able to do that here, with us. It’ll be a bit surprising.
- Lecture 3.1 Questions going through your mind… Locked
- Lecture 3.2 Medical school exams… Locked
- Lecture 3.3 Sincere faith & correct answers Locked
- Quiz 3.1 Understand three things Locked
- Lecture 3.4 Connection to our free choice Locked
- Quiz 3.2 To clarify this matter Locked
- Lecture 3.5 Conclusion Preview
- Lecture 3.6 Why are you here? Preview
Part 4 - The three year exercise…
Part 5 - Script of all course for download
- Lecture 5.1 Script of all course for download Locked